- Vice President of Pro Source Athletics
- Former collegiate middle infielder (D3 and D1 level)
- Scholarship recipient to Concordia University in Austin
- All-District, All-City and State ranked athlete in football and baseball
- Elite Level Trainer
- BS in Kinesilogy, The U. of Texas @ Arlington
- CI-CPT, Biomechanics of Resistance Training Certification, MAT Specialist, RTS Mastery Program
- Ryan Bottger is the Head Performance Coach and Trainer at PS Performance. He designs and implements all of the training programs for every age group.
- BS in Exercise Science from the University of Texas @ Arlington.
- First-team Sunbelt All-Conference honors in 2014.
- Selected in the 12th round of the Major League Baseball First-Year Player Draft by the Houston Astros. He played professionally for three seasons.
- Ryan completed a 10-week internship at Michael Johnson Performance where he assisted in performance systems for professional, college, high school, middle school, and elementary age athletes.
- Worked for the YMCA for parts of 2 years where he gained experience in personal training for general population.
- Ryan has the unique pairing of skill both in the game of baseball and in strength, speed, agility, etc. He is very passionate and detailed in his approach in helping players of all ages become a more complete athlete.
- 2-year Varisty Starter at Mesquite HS
- 2nd-Team All-District SS
- Played at Eastfield JC (2010-2011)
- National Champion 2011, NJCAA Best Reliever of the Tournament
- Played at Angelo State U. (2012-2013)
- 1st Team All-Conference
- School record for saves 2012
- Named to All-decade team in 2015
- BS in Agri-Business 2015
4 year letterman at Fort Worth Christian High school
Defensive player of the year for TAPPS 4a (2014)
Player for Pro Source Athletics for 3 seasons
Attended North Central Texas College, Kansas State, Cisco and University of Texas at Arlington
Finished 5th at the Juco World Series with Cisco in 2016
2017 second team All-Conference Sunbelt Pitcher
Founder of Pro Source
Email Coach |
- HS All-American
- Gatorade Maryland State Player of the Year-1994
- Scholarship recipient to University of Maryland
- 2-year Captain, UMD
- Member of 1997 Cape Cod League Champions Wareham Gatemen
- Played 7+ years professionally for Montreal Expos, Baltimore Orioles and Pittsburgh Pirates
- Founded Pro Source Athletics in 2004
- World Series winning MLB Scout for Boston Red Sox
- Associate Scout for the San Diego Padres and Atlanta Braves
- Creator of the Prodigy-X Arm Care/Velocity Program
- Founder of Baseball Prodigy
- Baseball Coach for The Youth American Games and two different select organizations at the youth and HS levels
- Played for over a decade and a half including two years of college baseball with one year at Mid-American Christian University and one year at Arlington Baptist University.
- Received certifications in the following: Sports Psychology, Sports Coaching Methodology, Sports Strength and a conditioning, and have taken a class over concussion protocol
- Umpired for 6 years and has been a tournament site director for multiple tournament hosts
- Has been doing private lessons in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for 5 years
- 2X All-Conference
- 2X All-Area
- 2X All-Chicago land area team
- Holds HS single season hits record
- 2015 LCBL All-Star
- 2015 LCBL Home Run Derby Co-Champion
- 2017 CCL All-Star
- 2017-18 Strength and Conditioning All-American
- 2019 All Missouri Valley Scholar-Athlete Team
- 5 Regional Championship Appearances
- 3X Missouri Valley Champion